Wondering how to get started with flowerpot gardening?
Pop in your ear buds, find a comfy spot and listen to this 30-minute episode of the @liveblissedout podcast!
I was honored to be a guest and chat about flowerpot gardening in Colorado, Utah and the West. Click the blue play button below to listen.
In this flower gardening podcast, you’ll discover:
- How to feel more confident growing flowers — even if you’ve struggled or you’ve never grown a flower before
- What to think about when choosing flowers for pots, so your flowers live longer
- How to INSTANTLY make your flowerpots prettier
- How to know how many flowers to buy, so you don’t waste money
- Where to buy flowers if you like unique flower blooms (beyond the home improvement stores)
- And more!
The Live Blissed Out podcast is an educational variety show focusing on how you can achieve happiness through awareness and taking action. I loved being a guest.
Hey, do you know your flowerpot personality?
Take this fun, 2-minute quiz to find out! You’ll also get personalized ideas for flowers, so growing flowers is relaxing — not taxing.